Sunday, November 17, 2013

Day 17: The J's & K's - Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope probably could have made the list of "-est" cows as the best, but regardless, she is probably my favorite.
She just calved in again with her 5th calf.  She is a part of the "Kay" family, and I've even wrote about her before.  She milks a lot - I think she can get to 150,000# easy, and hopefully 200k+.  She is scored well (VG 85), and I think she can go Excellent someday (I hope), which would be the 1st Po-Cop (or home-raised) animal to do so.  So, let's just say that we hope everything goes well, and that I haven't jinxed her by writing this!

Full Name:  Po-Cop Elayo Kaleidoscope
What we Call Her:  Kaleidoscope or #7025
Age:  6 years, 3 months
Calves/Lactations: 5
Lifetime Milk Production:  109,417 pounds or 12,722 gallons


No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to leave comments, and ask questions to your heart's content. However, please be respectful. I reserve the right to remove derogatory or irrelevant comments.